• Not all borrowers will meet the requirements necessary to qualify.
• As a result of refinancing, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.
• The stated rate may change or not be available at the time of loan commitment. Lock-in is needed.
• If including a monthly payment: Payments do not include taxes and insurance. Your payment obligation will be
• Mentioning savings by refinancing: As a result of refinancing, your total finance charges may be higher over the life
of the loan.
• Including closing costs or financing fees: Your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.
• Mentioning lower payment: Reduction in payments may reflect longer loan terms and higher interest charges over
the life of the loan.
• Mentioning consolidation: Applicant should not assume that any debt will be eliminated by refinancing since the
debts are consolidated into a new loan.
• Reference to “low doc/no doc”, “no income/no asset”, “stated income”, “stated asset”, “no ratio” or similar loan
products: These products may have a higher interest rate, more points or more fees than other products requiring
• If the loan is an FHA, VA, or RD loan or with MI any term insurance or guarantee used in the ad should clearly
indicate the insurance or guarantee is for the lender and does not assist or insure the customer.
• Do not imply or reference any offering, authority, collaboration or approval by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA,
RD, Ginnie Mae, HUD or any other government agency to offer the program. If advertising such products: Broker
Company name is not affiliated or endorsed by the government or the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.