(VA) Veterans Affairs Home Loans
Optimal Choice for Active Duty or Veterans
(VA) Veterans Affairs Loans
VA home loans have been around since 1944, but they’ve become increasingly popular in recent years and now account for about 8%* of home purchases. VA Loans were created to help qualified current members and Veterans of the United States Armed Forces purchase homes with special rates and often NO MONEY DOWN.
Using the VA program, borrowers can also refinance their homes with a VA streamline or cash-out loan options. VA home loans also do not have monthly mortgage insurance.
These very specific loans do differ in some key ways from traditional home loans.
If you are on Active Duty or are a Veteran, a VA home loan can be a great way into homeownership.
Contact your American Mortgage Service Representative TODAY to find out how and if YOU qualify.
American Mortgage Services, Inc. is not affiliated or endorsed by the government or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Key Benefits of VA Loans
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – We put our 40+ years of combined experience in the Mortgage industry to work for YOU!
- Loan Programs – We have more loan options available than banks, credit unions and most direct lenders.
- Low Rates – We shop our expansive book of lenders to find the best rate for your unique needs!
- Fees – As a wholesale mortgage broker, we are able to charge less fees than most competitors.
- Communication – Our knowledgeable team members are easily accessible to answer your questions and to update you and your realtor throughout the process of your loan.